Sunday, April 27, 2008

I hate having knots in my back.

I slept like crap last night.

Part of the reason for this was because I was at my mom and stepdad’s house and the dogs (their collie/lab mix and my puggle) were in their respective kennels in the same room I slept in. Normally I do not sleep in this room, but because they are expecting a guest tonight, I had to sleep in the other room.

So I’m on a bed that isn’t super comfy, and every time I move, the dogs hear it and start to whine and make noise. It is ridiculous. SUPER ridiculous. I can’t sleep for longer than an hour or two before my dog makes whining noises because of either me moving or the other dog moving. And not being comfortable makes me have to move around a lot resulting in a ton of pain in my upper back which is extending into my arm. AWESOME.

So very little sleep + sore back = cranky me.

Add to this a not-so-awesome IHOP breakfast and WHAM, now you’ve REALLY got a reversal of fortune, which means I’m hanging out at the toilet instead of going to my sister’s jazz concert today. My crabbyness is at its breaking point.

And it’s snowing outside. WTF.

I love my Wii, and the fact I have a kajillion games for it makes it that much more awesome. My new favorites at the moment are Scarface and The Godfather, because you get to beat the crap out of people, and it makes me feel better when I come home and am angsty on the inside. However, I have several two player games and it makes me sad because they are not as fun to play with only one player! So this is an invite to all of you that know me…come play Wii with me. I can supply chips and candy and Wii. You can supply yourself. Just call me and we’ll schedule something. And maybe, just maybe, if you are really awesome, I’ll bust out my Super Nintendo and we can play Street Fighter II Turbo. Maybe.

I saw Baby Mama. It was okay. Cute movie, predictable, but enjoyable for what it was. I guess I was expecting more laughs and less drama than what it actually was (the previews made it look like more of a comedy than a drama) but I still liked it.

Also thinking of going back to Vegas in August, let me know if you are interested and want to come…

No comments: