Friday, April 4, 2008

I hate children with bad behavior.

So on the news is this story about these kids that planned to kill their teacher. They all had different jobs like covering windows, stabbing their teacher, and cleaning up the blood.

WHAT THE BALLS.

I am terrified of children on most days anyway, but now they are 8, 9, and 10 years old, and are coming up with complicated plans to murder their elders. This to me is a sign of the apocalypse. My life is in danger. You bet your ass I'm never having some kind of parasite all up in my girlparts. Like hell I'm gonna contribute to the downfall of society. I hated Children of the Corn, and as far as I'm concerned, He Who Walks Behind the Rows has NOTHIN on me when I'm on the rag.

1 comment:

nicolle said...

besides, not only are children obnoxious, but they would get in the way of things like running around town causing trouble. :)